PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Have you read this post and understood all the rules
Yes
100%
 100% [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
fizza
Admin

PostSubject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 am

This is a very important announcement for the members of Zw. Me and Laptop have struck up a deal with Fatty Spins. (Owner of I[T]) From the 8/1/2011 to the 15/1/2011 Zombie warrior members should stay outta trouble.
whats in it for us you might ask. admin rights. you heard me right Razz
Fatty Spins is sick of Zw members advertising our site and getting themselves banned.

For one week Zombie Warrior members must

1) Not swear

2) Not advertise the site or the clan!!!!! (Cannot stress this one enough) This includes binds, sites, even talking about the clan!!!

3) PISS B3 off!! as much as we all hate b3 we cannot piss him off, he will give you 4 warnings for saying a simple word like fck or sht and then he will ban you out of nowwhere! if you get warned by b3 leave the server and dont come back until the next day...he WILL ban you.

4) Annoy admins. Respect the admins. please.

5) play in the server properly. I am not very good at this myself haha. But yeah the rules have to be followed if we want admin

6) Most important rule..dont get banned.

EDIT: I have started a poll. If you have read this post vote YES.

Anyone who gets banned and ruins our chances of adminship might be booted out of the clann..kinda mean but yeah.

fizza.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 am

Understood Smile
Back to top Go down
$iLvErLiGhT
Admin

PostSubject: Awesome   Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm Liking this Deal A LOT :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombiewarriors.bigforumpro.com

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am

better hope he follows through with this. because not being able to talk about clan stuff to each other really is a drag :\.. specially with other people trying to make us chat about it and get us banned >_>
Back to top Go down
Wombat
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:00 am

yea all good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wombat
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm

hey what happened to this thing... i know lappy has rights but what happened to the actual deal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:45 pm

ImdeturbandXD wrote:
hey what happened to this thing... i know lappy has rights but what happened to the actual deal?

Talk to Fizza about that Razz
Laptop only got those rights because he plays so often and seemed he could be trusted so much Razz but I'm thinking as i said earlier to a few members on the quite was to stop getting us kicked and complaining about it Razz

but in all seriousness talk to fizza Razz would be nice to know all the details of that "deal"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-i[T].Souled.
n00b

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 am

Give me $20 and I will give you all the admin rights you can handle.

The above is a joke FR00BS =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-i[T].Slap.
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:15 am

I'll do it for $15.
I'm Also Joking. P.S Souleds Gey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:24 am

hahaha <3
Back to top Go down
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 am

-i[T].Slap. wrote:
I'll do it for $15.

HAHAHA i'll pay $15 for 100%
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 am

Laptop wrote:
-i[T].Slap. wrote:
I'll do it for $15.

HAHAHA i'll pay $15 for 100%

and i'd pay $50 for 100% admin, so i could get rid of all the f'ing glitchers D:
Back to top Go down
-i[T].Souled.
n00b

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm

fizza wrote:

2) Not advertise the site or the clan!!!!! (Cannot stress this one enough) This includes binds, sites, even talking about the clan!!!

Happened today Surprised

I hope he didn't F1 cause that would be a lie. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:10 pm

-i[T].Souled. wrote:
fizza wrote:

Happened today Surprised

I hope he didn't F1 cause that would be a lie. Razz

I'm quite sorry for that souled, MOST of us know the rules of our clan and the zombie server.
Its a real shame that some choose not to follow them.
Feel free to !bitchslap them for me! before kicking them haha Very Happy

And again on behalf of Zombie Warriors we're quite sorry and disappointed this happened

Regards,
Warnie
Back to top Go down
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 pm

me on the other hand. I will show glitchers no mercy Twisted Evil i'll kick them then if they do it again i'll give them 4 warnings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-i[T].Souled.
n00b

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 am

Yea thanks Warnie, tbh I don't care really its just this members attitude towards iT is not so good as of late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 am

zw members or IT members? and yea i saw fatty arguing with some IT people last night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 am

surely you knew the zw member whos been doing it laptop lol
Back to top Go down
-i[T].Souled.
n00b

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 am

Lappy smokes to much pot.. . . Why would I come to your forum and discuss our members behavior lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 am

lol if only he did actually smoke xD
haha Razz
Back to top Go down
PyroManiax
Friend of the Clan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:57 am

warnie idk some times he does seem he is bit high ive even seen him walk into walls when he wasn't 999 so im giving you a warrant to search his house for pot and if you do find some give it to me ill put it away in a safe spot Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am

im not a druggy you morons. and i dont appropriate being accused of smoking pot. even though i know your kidding around it still mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-i[T].Slap.
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 am

Don't mess with the pro of Aussie Sniper Maps you fr00bs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 am

laptop will rape you all, he has knives!!!!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:49 am

Auq|Sniper is the man hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ZOMBIE WARRIOR MEMBERS!! MUST READ!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next