PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

I've Started!! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: I've Started!! :D   Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:26 pm

alrighty as ive know nothing about html, i can proudly say i know something! haha.. just learnt how it works!! quite proud of myself too Razz

1st test went off and i suddenly when shit! why is there no pictures and crap!!!! >>> ofc im stupid enough not to think before freaking out, "upload the whole lot noob" xD

now ive got the basic understanding of how it works, things should begin to become a tiny bit smoother Razz

I've come up with a few little ideas along the way Razz

I'm going to make a Members Page - for all of our clans members.
I'm requesting that each member has a picture of themselves and a little about me section next to their picture and ingame nick Razz

ofc this is one of the parts i will need help with... as no one in the clan knows about html, its going to be upto me to put all the bits and pieces together >.<, hopfully i'll be able to call on my good mate tripod to lend me a hand haha..

But in all i'd like it if people could start thinking up a few questions for the about me section. atm ive got Name: Age: Location: Hobies:.... as i said i need some help Razz
Back to top Go down
Artic
//zw. Member
//zw. Member

PostSubject: Re: I've Started!! :D   Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

am i a troll, will i mass teabag with Warnie and Artic <---- in about me section
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I've Started!! :D   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:36 pm

well ive hit a wall Razz with help from my mate, hes given me a program to change shit and make the website and then hopefully i'll be able to get it all up and running haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Started!! :D   Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

hes also going to try and help me get the forum posts and such to run over to the new website layout, going to try that is, maybe we will have a whole new site or maybe we will still have some of our good old ones Razz we just have to wait and see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Started!! :D   

Back to top Go down

I've Started!! :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1