PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

i was messing around and just found out something better

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

do u like it ?
yes we should use that as our site
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
no we should close it down
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
no we should leave it open still thou
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
yes we should have 2 sites
38%
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

hey all i was just messing around , and i came across one of my old old clans (Cool's site. i saw their site looked cool as and it was "free" so i made one for //zw. http://zombie-warriors.spruz.com/ = the link and if u want to keep this one and the new one or if u think i should close down the new site or this one , i don't mind XD
Back to top Go down
Recon
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 am

just keep this one. i do like it though flamo Smile

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:16 pm

both for me, not a big deal if we changed tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

ok , Razz i'm still figuring out how to use the other one , but its got way more functions like a chat bar on every page i installed. XD just messing around with it atm
Back to top Go down
not roo
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:04 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aot - clan . bigforumpro . com

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am

ok i made it easier for people to find.. i made it with .tk and now its the same site but its www.zombie-warriors.tk Very Happy it redirects you to the other site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was messing around and just found out something better    

Back to top Go down

i was messing around and just found out something better
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1