PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

the way long time admins get treated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:41 pm

the way the admins get treated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm

fucking stupid getting banned for being too sexy? seriously?
Back to top Go down
Recon
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm

lol warnie Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koala
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Haha what a bitch, oh well

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Noobs: pwn them, mock them, but never hate them. For without noobs, we would not be pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 pm

timmy u got unbanned from ur perm ban btw, nice spamming i must say...
shit could have been so much easier if there was a real reason for giving 80 to someone whos played for less than 9months was admitted to during the night it wasnt a year.. lied to by jamie what a shock there tho!

two faced quite often.

dev also doesnt know how to temp ban or ban people yet, had to teach her also about 5mins ago.. annoying to see someone get promoted upto 80 from mod all the space of a few days, when they dont actually know whats going on.. well thats my point of view whether she is a girl or not LoL! seems to have abit of impact on the decision but oh well not our server. we just play on it for years Smile

oh well. gg to zombie > CTF RULES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 pm

and still cant believe flamo got demoted for pointing out to jamie about the level 100 hacking and being allowed too.. still hasnt been banned lol
Back to top Go down
Koala
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Lol. Thanks Laptop for the Un-Banning <3. I won't have admin so i can't spam anymore
Was a fun night and we have been playing for years.

Jamie thinks we are immature because of what we do. We are immature because of what he does e.g Dev = 80 admin
I'll have to to talk to Death or Shotz about getting my admin back Very Happy

Noobs: pwn them, mock them, but never hate them. For without noobs, we would not be pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 am

And the truth comes out, hahaha. I told you warnie. I TOLD YOU! She is such a rule abusing bitch. :]

Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 am

I'm so glad she didn't have 80 the night I went off at her, not even the great Warnie could of done anything.

Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:09 am

lol. i have no admin now at all cos i raged at jamie and put him in his place, pretty sure hes upset and crying now, servers been locked and all zw no longer allowed because we tell the truth.. someone whos hardly played gets 80admin who I HAD TO SHOW HOW TO USE B3!!!! might i add... yet they are denieing it even tho i did it last night LOL! failing to ban revo timmy and so on. LOL!

so annoying that i got banned for being on there and being male when i wasnt the one saying anything Very Happy.. all this shit came around cos i got banned not because dev got 80 and u know it. none of u would have raged as hard as u did if i was never banned LOL!

stupid shit is stupid Very Happy
also new zombie server coming soon Smile we shall have epicness on there without half of the fuckwit community whom shall be wrecked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:06 am

dw guys .. i think jamie will like the nice supprise Warnie Sent to UAA last night Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 am

urban terror admins are pissed off about people using mods and not labeling it a mod Smile jamies in shittttttttt if he doesnt put the tag back to normal but he chooses to ignore me like normal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the way long time admins get treated   

Back to top Go down

the way long time admins get treated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1