PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 

Zombie Warriors Logo!!!
Logo 1 - by Laptop
64%
 64% [ 7 ]
Logo 2 - by Custom
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:22 am

hehe you cant even see logo 1, i like laptops, i just like myne better xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 am

omg i accidently voted for laptops, can you fix that??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Cancel Votes are Enabled for a short time so make sure your quick about changing your vote Smile
Back to top Go down
-i[T].Slap.
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 pm

I voted xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

I won't vote on this because I can't really come to a decision, Custom's needs more detail but has a better background image, and Laptop's has all teh detail..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:26 am

of course if my pic wins ill ad more word to it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:26 am

thats just an example,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 am

now i need to say my 2cents...

well, Laptops Logo looks more professional for a Logo for the clan so I'd rather have that one as our "Logo"

but, Customs picture looks more like a Promotional Tool for our clan, could use it to promote our clan on other sites and such cos it looks more like a background than a logo, just sayin.. logo's done have killa backgrounds Razz
Would be nice to put the website and IRC channel on there to promote the clan and get the irc active Smile

But for me its Laptops because i want this to be professional Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am

I agree with Warnie, amd btw Warnie, if we were to get an xat chatbox you could use Custom's as a background. Perhaps I should make a poll?

And Custom if we use it for something, you'll have to change your dp.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:27 am

his dp is fine :\ wont need to change it lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 am

dp??
Back to top Go down
Artic
//zw. Member
//zw. Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

display picture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroManiax
Friend of the Clan

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 am

costum put the tag in you logo //zw at the bottom of zombie warriors i think it will make it better
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 am

PyroManiax wrote:
costum put the tag in you logo //zw at the bottom of zombie warriors i think it will make it better

Good Idea, that and maybe the website so we can use it to promote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PyroManiax
Friend of the Clan

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:07 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Zombie Warriors LOGO????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1