PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Suggestions   Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:57 am

Here are a few suggestions for forums, COURTESY of Red ;D

1. If anyone knows any free Australian supported online music player with HTML codes (or something like that) It would be great, because I just though of a song that would work really well with the forums, when people come onto the portal page (home page) They would hear Hollywood Undead - Undead, it would work really well with the whole zombie idea.

2. Can we remove the Description for 'General' forum or change it, because it says for anything off topic, what topic are we meant to use for general stuff on topic? :S

3. I cbf changing 'few' up the top of this, as I feel like typing right now and my mouse is a bitch and chooses to double or triple click with a single click.. (if that made any sense o.O) So if you hadn't already realised... This isn't really a suggestion.

Fankyouu for reading <3

- Red Razz Razz

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 am

lolololololololololoolo
Back to top Go down

Suggestions