PLEASE LISTEN!!! This is the OLD SITE! New on is here www.zw-urbanterror.forumotion.com/

NewWebSiteHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inTournaments

Share | 

Zombie Server? :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Zombie Server? :)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 am

Hey Guys!

Well, its been a while since we've sliced some humans heads off & i'm really missing the smell and taste of there oh so wonderful blood Razz just joking! buttttttt...
i can get us a deal with one of my gaming mates to host us a server for 20bucks a month! 32slots! atm it could/would only be a normal one BUTTTTTTTT....
heres the good part Very Happy....

IF WE CAN PERFECT A ZOMBIE MOD FOR IT WE WILL HAVE OUR OWN ZOMBIE SERVER FOR 20BUCKS A MONTH!!! Very Happy

i need details and ideas from everyone so we can get it all going, reminding everyone im not that up with coding and shit but do know some basic server commands Razz
so either way i think we'd be set to have some fun,
Also i'd like to get zw into CTF? ive been playing it alot lately on UrT and really loving it Razz starting to get a little bit good? but still some improvement needed before i can match it with the "pros"

So i want to also ask members to see if they'd like to jump onto the idea of being a ZOMBIE CLAN/CTF TEAM Very Happy i also have 3 mates who could be interested to join up for this ctf team if everyone agrees! Razz

but anyway my main reason for this post is to find if anyone has a zombie server config/ the MOD for it. i of course can change the basics but really need some team work on this from our programming nerds ;D

CHEERS!!!!!
from your loving Admin,
Warnie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:22 pm

i want back in, i realise that your problay gonna be like what n00b, you shall not join again, fair enuf, i guess, but i was like really fked off wen i said i was leaving, and like didnt really know what was going on, so yere im just wondering if i could come back, id also change my name to custom again.
Back to top Go down
Artic
//zw. Member
//zw. Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 am

might not need 1 fatty told me that zomb mod is comming back later tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laptop
Friend of the Trolls

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 am

Custom you left us so no you may not rejoin. you cant just leave our fkn clan and change your mind. so its a deff no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artic
//zw. Member
//zw. Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 am

Sadly i agree with lappy here, you shouldn't of jump to say that the clan is dead and now that the zombie severs are coming back rejoin Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 am

hah lol wateva
Back to top Go down
Red
//zw. Senior Member

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 am

Sheesh, Good luck bro.. lol, its gonna be really hard to pull off.

Just so everyone knows I haven't been offline for this long intendedly, My internet has capped and we've gone over excess usage, therefore we have no internet until this saturday, I intend to be on then, so I'm sorry for being inactive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for Informing everyone of our engagement Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner. We'll be attending Mardi Gras next year

[X] 50 posts
[X] 100 Posts
[X] 200 posts
[X] 500 posts
[] 800 posts
[] 1000 posts

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.blackzilla.com

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 am

its fine red Very Happy

dont need to worry unless u have some coding skillz and can get me a damned mod for this server xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server? :)   

Back to top Go down

Zombie Server? :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1